Introduce yourself! 💾

Welcome, welcome! This is the place to say hello and introduce yourself. Who are you, what are you interested in here?

:wave:
Hi. Agizmo here.
IT nerd by day: network/wireless/VoIP/virtualization/servers/etc.
Father and technology nerd by night.
Terrible at video games but still play as much as I can.

2 Likes

Ayyyy welcome man. Thanks for being the one to break the ice, haha

1 Like

My name is Bennett, but you can call me Bennett if you insist.

I try to do way too many different things when it comes to audio/video, including but not limited to: media archival/preservation (especially of at-risk formats), music production/engineering, video editing, visual effects, and cinematography - also decent at Photoshop (wizard on the way to becoming a sorcerer).

Call me crazy, but I’ve been known to play a video game or two every once in a while. It’s unhinged, I know.

ezgif.com-gif-maker_11

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m Kai, (They/Them), I’m from the east coast and I’ve been a content creator since 2019!

After going to film school and having friends introduce me to twitch, I started streaming a bit of everything. I eventually focused on vinyl records, narrative games and whatever scratched the itch. I Got incredibly burnt out in 2023 and I’m actually returning on Saturday!

I really enjoy monster movies, Flesh and Blood TCG and narrative games like Death Stranding and Hades!

I’m fairly decent at Davinci Resolve but my strengths really lie in hardware and audio! So if you ever need any recommendations for your audio setup or just daily use stuff, let me know!

3 Likes

What’s a video game?! Also yes, we need to get more preservation talk up in here

1 Like

Welcome welcome! Love your pfp!

2 Likes

Thank you! Kura (My artist) is so talented and she brought my vtuber and ideas to life!

2 Likes

I’m gregandcin, one of the friendly mods and fellow shitposter. You’ll find me in Epos’ communities from time to time, and as well on YouTube :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greg also lives a double life. We were all shocked.

1 Like

Where is your proof, BUDDY?

1 Like

Sup everyone, fellow lurk mod and fan of the double Cs…Cameras and Counter Strike.
You can find me on IG posting photos from time to time.

1 Like

HELLO i am LampGuy (he/him) you can call me lamp! i am a huge enjoyer of many things like coffee, photography, music tech, retro tech, old school trinkets etc., love Skyrim and a multitude of other genres games etc. i am a wild merry Poppins type person of many many different interests and I’m also just starting out as a content creator! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NIIIIIICK YES! Huzzah

1 Like

How’s that Lamp vtuber model going?

2 Likes

BeatsGamesLife, you can call me Beats.

IT mentor by day (AI, Data & Analytics, Applications x Citizen Developers).

Music Producer, Amateur Competitive Indoor Cyclist (2023 USA Cycling eSports Masters podium finisher), Streamer, sometime gamer…starting to traverse the external world again with camera in hand.

2 Likes

Quite the resume you’ve got there!

1 Like

Still deciding on how to go about it still 50/50 on if I’m gonna do it but it does interest me

2 Likes

Hello. I am Woalis. I eat, I sleep, I drive to work, and then do some work while at work, and then cook, well wait, I cook before I eat. Wait, no, I have to drive home before I cook. Drat. Look, at some point I was born, and it was all just gravy from there on. I really like the neon, vaporwave aesthetic to this web design. Wait, this is an introduction… So, I am Woalis, though I think we covered that already…

Edit. OOoooo it has my pfp. :smiley:

2 Likes