Introduce yourself! šŸ’¾

Hahahaha welcome, thank you for joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings Programs. CB here.

Long time listener, first time caller.

IT Service Desk Client Campaign manager by day and usually a good chunk of the nightā€¦because service management doesnā€™t have set hours.

Father of two now adult children, one of whom is a serious streamer/content creator (just bought his first home and the down came from that income) and the other who will become a new High School English teacher in the fall. Serious technology/gadget geek whose first computer was the original IBM PC in 82 and built my own first rig with the the brand new Pentium at the end of 93.

Interested in maybe some day creating my own content. I have spent a ridiculously, highly inadvisable, amount of money (for someone who still hasnā€™t learned to edit well yet, let alone created much to edit), particularly on sound, to that end. Have spent a lot of time consuming/supporting Addieā€™s content to learn how to eventually do it as well.

I am also terrible at most video games (once my then 12 year old son started routinely whooping my behind after an hour of playing a game first time that I had played for years, it made me realize just how bad I am). But won a pretty serious gaming rig with a 4080 last year, so I still try from time to time.

Pleasure to meet everyone.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m kyller uhh I mean Marcelo. I donā€™t have a double life, Iā€™m always busy on the computer. Currently Iā€™m trying to level-up my real life player character. Iā€™m not the creative type at all, Iā€™m hoping to flex that muscle just to do stuff away from the PC chair.
I lost 20 KGs in 4 months. What else to put in the introductionā€¦
Hereā€™s my Spotify Wrapped: instagram.com Ask about it
And hereā€™s the song Sony gave me 2 copystrikes for: ēŠ¬K恂3L - song and lyrics by Hiroyuki Sawano | Spotify

2 Likes

Yo, Iā€™m just another bloke on this floating (or hovering? maybe suspended, but space theoretically has no mass, but does dark matter count?..letā€™s go with transient) rock.

I work in corporate and event live-broadcasting as a live-editor/project manager, enjoy physical and digital gaming, and have a knack for photography. Iā€™m in a bit of a liminal space right now, not actively engaging with much as I turn the boat around and rebuild.

I am very tired of the rat-race social media and online forums have become, and am slowly removing myself as much as possible. Looking to be a member of a community participating with other humans, and not competing for attention.

1 Like