What'cha playin?

WHAT’CHA PLAYIN?!?!?!

I want to know what you got going on in your gaming life. What game(s) you playing through, playing with friends, grinding the ranks on, whatever!

Currently, I am playing through Phoenix Wright: Ace_Attorney-Justice For All and have Yakuza 3 on the backburner for a bit. Trying to grind through all the Yakuza games!

Haven’t played Ace Attorney.

Yakuza 3 was a little tough to get through after Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kimami 2. It felt about as old as it was. It has some great cutscenes though, and my understanding is that the games just get better from here on out.

As for what I’m playing? Helldivers 2 right now, and occasionally pulling out Baten Kaitos Origins when I want to stream. Helldivers has been tons of fun. Baten Kaitos Origins has been okay. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean was a lot better in my opinion.

Just finished Portal Revolution and have pivoted to replaying the original FF7 through Duckstation. Only a few hours in so far. Finished wall market and gotta get through the train graveyard and back to Sector 7.

The Steam Spring Sale just kicked off, and many games are on sale. I’ve got a $20 gift card and am experiencing decision paralysis.

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Aliens vs Predator 2011. And lots of local co-op indies through Parsec last year. I’ve been a bit busy lately.

Mostly I’ve been playing Helldivers 2 in short bursts and I want to play through Megaman Battle Network GBA games again this year on Steamdeck.

I’m playing Military Conflict: Vietnam, which is a very CoD-like class-based online FPS made in Source engine. Doesn’t have that bug of a player base, but one there is is rather tight, and quite focused around Europe and China, it seems. All the servers have bots on so I come by to play it even if there’s nobody else online, and I even play on Chinese servers from time to time. Got to know someone there even.

So glad to see new games coming out on the Source engine.