What are your favorite Xbox 360 Memories?

The Xbox 360 Marketplace is closing its doors to new customers. This marks the end of a huge era.

What are your favorite gaming memories from the Xbox 360 era? I share a ton in this video, along with some ā€œdeep EposVox loreā€.
I also share more in this collab video with BBKDragoon!

I wanna hear your memories!

I have alot of 360 memoriesā€¦honestly the last console I really used alot for gaming.

Personally I played a fair amount of Halo, Gears of War 1 and 2 with my son, Forza, a fair amount of Madden and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.

But the 2 games that got the most play by far, and had the most impact family-wide, were Rock Band and to a lesser extent Guitar Heroā€¦every one that came outā€¦from the 360 up through Xbox One. Hundreds of dollars in DLC and my kidsā€™ musical horizons broadened immensely. Every sleep over. Most family gatherings. Rock Band in particular was getting played.

YESSSSSSSS Guitar Hero/Rock Band family nights! Love it

I was in my final years of college when the Xbox 360 came out, but I never owned one. We did have some fun communal times during those first two years: mowing down zombies in Dead Rising, boxing in Fight Night, Seeing Gears of War for the first time, and playing 4-player split screen in Halo 3. I thought the graphics upgrade from the PS2/GCN/Xbox was so impressive, especially for Fight Night.

After college, I bought a PS3 and mostly played racing games (Dirt, GT) and single-player games. If I had been into multiplayer games more (shooters and such) Iā€™m confident I would have had an X360 instead. The online experience and integration definitely looked more thought out and seamless in Microsoft land.

I did get a used X360 later, but it was to play through Halo 3 and Forza Horizon.

1 Like

I feel like Xbox 360 was peak communal gaming!